Paul’s personal development audio Blog/podcast
Personal development Unplugged
(get an automatic feed from iTunes)
Hi and welcome to the launch of a new podcast for those wanting personal development but want it made simple and easy to understand and more importantly use.
If you want to change the way you feel and the way you act and react. If you have negative emotions that you want o lose forever then I think you will like what you hear.
I’m sorry the quality of the audio is not up to professional standards hopefully that will improve as time and podcasts go by.
Please enjoy and leave a message or better still email me email@example.com
Listen and enjoy ;0)
To listen to the following audio pod casts and hypnosis tracks either look over to the right and select the menu box
scroll down here to find the correct page
This is the first full length podcast with free/complimentary Hypnosis Track
and here’s a few more (just click on the one you want to listen to):
- #2 Dealing with Anxiety
- #3 Coping with Grief
- #4 Letting go of Limiting Beliefs and free hypnosis track
- #5 Learning from a different perspective and free hypnosis track
- #6 Regaining That Loving Feeling and free hypnosis track
- #7 recording and remembering what you enjoy
- #8 Paused for thought and free hypnosis track
- #9 I suffer from low self esteem and free hypnosis track
- #10 Consider this ~ a thoughtful podcast
- #11 Low self esteem 2 and free hypnosis track
- #12 The you’re so selfish podcast
- #13 the is it possible podcast and free hypnosis track
- #14 Making the most of opportunities
- #15 How honest are you – I wasn’t
- #16 Anxiety is a good signal
- #17 The I was humbled podcast
- #18 Making up a memory – Can I? and free hypnosis track
- #19 Oh No!! Overwhelm
- #20 It’s just a story – Isn’t it?
- # 21 Stopping to review Personal development Unplugged podcast
- #22 A treat – Hypnosis For Competance And Confidence
- #23 Self Sabotage – Really – a podcast
- #24 What to expect from a hypnotherapist
- #25 Steps to failure – Yay!
You can can subscribe direct in iTunes, click the icon and you can also share or leave a review which would be kind.
If you enjoy these recordings please let me know and remember if you feel you would benefit from a personal one to one session email me.
If you have an iPhone click on the artwork and you should be taken to a place where you can subscribe to all these thins I share and if you enjoy please share and maybe leave a nice review. Go on – make my day!! ;0)
for more information specifically on hypnotherapy click this link to my Cambridge Hypnotherapy website